Welcome to the Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center. Our mission is to prevent child abuse and neglect, protect our children in Okaloosa and Walton Counties and restore the lives of child abuse and neglect victims.
Services provided by the Center and our agency partners:
• A child friendly atmosphere for recording interviews, on-site medical evaluations and assessments, utilizing “state of the art” technology.
• Coordination and facilitation of investigative, legal, social, medical and mental health services through a model “team” approach.
• Multi-disciplinary team (law enforcement, prosecution, mental health, social services, child protection team) case reviews and case tracking through the Center’s case advocate program.
• Mental Health services – full-time licensed mental health therapists help reduce the trauma abused children suffer. They save and restore lost childhoods.
• Community resources for information, referral and help.
• Professional training and educational presentations at the community, state, and national level.
• Darkness to Light child sexual abuse prevention program targeted at organizations working with children to include churches and daycares.
• Family services fund for immediate critical needs of children and families.
Okaloosa County • 850 833-9237
401 McEwen Drive • Niceville, FL 32578
(near the intersection of Hwy 20 and Bullock)
Walton County • 850 892-0280
256 Highway 90 • DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433
(near the intersection of Hwy 331 and Hwy 90) www.eccac.org
Content copyright . NWFNOW.COM. All rights reserved.